TERMS & CONDITIONS
Ingrid Bergmann and Associates Inc. (herein called “IBA”), The Public Sector Leader and Inside Public Sector Leadership: Practical Wisdom on-line program (herein called the “IPSL”) require your agreement to the following terms and conditions.
- As a registered attendee of the IPSL , I acknowledge that I have made a personal decision to attend. No promises or warranties have been made regarding specific benefits or individual results.
- I understand that once this registration is completed and payment processed, registered attendees shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of any fee should the attendee for any reason be unable to participate in the event, or decide to cancel.
- I understand that the program topics and amazing group of talented presenters are confirmed as shown on the website, however, I also recognize that sometimes plans can change last minute due to unforeseen circumstances. In that regrettable instance, IBA reserves the right to change, substitute or otherwise modify the program, its contents and presenters, as required.
- I understand that participation is individual for IPSL, and that I will not allow others to access or view registered participant information or materials using my account unless they are also paid registrants in the same program session.
- I understand that in the event that because of war, fire, strike, government regulation, public catastrophe, act of God or the public enemy or other cause, IPSL or any part thereof is prevented from being held and is cancelled, IBA shall determine and refund the applicant his proportionate share of the balance of the registration fees received which remains after deducting expenses incurred by IBA and reasonable compensation to the IBA.
- All persons named in this IPSL registration agree to hold harmless and indemnify IBA, IPSL and any of their officers, agents, presenters, employees or other representatives, from any accountability or liability for any and all damage, loss, harm or injury to me or to any other persons named under IPSL registration, or to the personal property of same, regardless of the cause.
- The opinions expressed in Resource Room materials, or by any of the mentor presenters during the course of IPSL , do not necessarily represent the opinions or positions of Ingrid Bergmann and Associates Inc., The Public Sector Leader, the IPSL production team, or any other person(s) involved in the delivery or support of these programs.