THE MEDIA & ISSUES MANAGEMENT - Program Outline
8.0 hours of Master Mentor Conversations
Moderators: Ingrid Bergmann & Mary Garden
Mentor Panelists: Bert Phipps, Aidan Buckley, Matt Gordon, Cairine MacDonald, George Abbott, Gail Stephens, Rick Goldring, Theresa Oswald, Brian Lambie, Dr Jared Wesley, Dr Peter Constantinou
In these six sessions, our Master Mentors will share their perspectives on how various parts of government (federally, provincially and municipally) work together to manage issues and work effectively with media in a 24/7 news cycle..
You will learn more about:
- How to coordinate a crisis response
- How to anticipate and support the Minister’s ,or Mayor and Council's needs
- Managing the expectations and contributions of your colleagues and senior leaders
- The perspectives that politicians bring to issues management
- Developing effective working relationships with the media across all channels
- How to think about public engagement in an online environment
- and much more.
Master Mentor Bios: Theresa Oswald, Brian Lambie, Gail Stephens, Matt Gordon, Rick Goldring, Bert Phipps, Aidan Buckley, Cairine MacDonald, George Abbott, Jared Wesley, Peter Constantinou
PROGRAM INFORMATION | firstname.lastname@example.org | Victoria, BC 778-677-6550
*Please note that the opinions expressed in materials, or by any of the Mentor Presenters during the course of this program, do not necessarily represent the opinions or positions of Ingrid Bergmann and Associates Inc., The Public Sector Leader, the Inside Public Sector Leadership: Practical Wisdom (IPSL) production team, or any other person(s) involved in the delivery, production or support of these programs. All materials and information on this website is intended for the sole use of registered attendees of IPSL only. © 2021 Ingrid Bergmann and Associates Inc.