MINI ACCELERATOR #2:
SOCIAL MEDIA, PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT & ISSUES MANAGEMENT
SOCIAL MEDIA, PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT & ISSUES MANAGEMENT - Program Outline
8+ hours of Master Mentor Conversations
In these six sessions, our Master Mentors will share their perspectives on how various parts of government (federally, provincially and municipally) work together to manage issues, public engagement and work effectively with social media in a 24/7 news cycle..
You will learn more about:
- How to anticipate and support the Minister’s ,or Mayor and Council's needs
- Managing the expectations and contributions of your colleagues and senior leaders
- The perspectives that politicians bring to issues management
- Developing effective working relationships with the media across all channels
- How to think about public engagement in an online environment
- and much more.
Master Mentor Bios: Theresa Oswald, Brian Lambie, Gail Stephens, Rick Goldring, Bert Phipps, Aidan Buckley, Cairine MacDonald, George Abbott, Meeta Gandhi, Wayne Wouters, Lynda Tarras, Trish Mandewo, Jared Wesley, Peter Constantinou